Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Laidback X Musiq Soulchild








Good music is essential to the very core of the laidback lifestyle and one of our favorites is Musiq Soulchild. I had the pleasure of outfitting the Music Soulchild VIP room yesterday for the House of Couvosier sponsored Musiq concert. It was a dope experience. Musiq was fire! The crowd was grown and sexy, Biz Markie was spinning, Big Tigger hosting, and Laidback rocking the VIP. The crowd was crazy trying to get in but thank God for VIP treatment, my new friend Renae from Crush Media was creating the ambiance and contacted me about using the pillows. They rocked the VIP with Ol' Play pillows in orange and dew, a camo chill pillow and a denim joint. It was great, you know the product is hot when people are trying to high tail it out of VIP with big-a$$ pillows in tow. It was great, Laidback received mad luv and plenty of connects. Great collabo, great night! Yes I did hit Musiq off with an Ol' Play joint of his own.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey, that's awesome! Keep workin' it Tina!

mo said...

VIP, it must be nice! I need to know you. How do you really like the new MUSIQ CD?

Laidback Chick said...

I do like the cd. I won't front that there are a couple of tracks that have to grow on me, while others stay on repeat.