Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Big Idea.. Unforgivable


For any one that hasn't been following this blog. I love "The Big Idea" That is my must see tv. Today I had the pleasure of checking out the show. The guest on the show was none other than Mr. Unforgivable himself, Diddy. He was a good interview and seemed extremely modest and maybe even a little nervous. I like that side of Diddy, it was real. It will air in a week or so and we can see if I survived the editing table, because yours truly begged her way into asking a question, pillow in hand. We also left with a gift bottle of Unforgivable.

2 comments:

Jerise said...

LOL, I am FEELING your hustle, girl. I hope you were wearing a laidback tee as well. By the way, what does unforgiveable smell like? Despite all the controversy, I hope it's decent.

Laidback Chick said...

It smells surprisingly amazing. I do not wear perfume, however I really love the scent, it has a real sexy feminine smell.