Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Paul Smith Football




For those of you that don't know I am the mother of an 8 year old boy. Anyone who has kids, seen kids, been to a house with kids, know that they are messies and will leave there toys just about anywhere. However to steal from their design aesthetic or lack of, with leaving their toys about the living room floor I would love to try that with the new Paul Smith soccer balls. I love the idea of having the super sheek yet laidback brightly stylized living room. A few paintings, some graf above the sofa. A really modern club chair, a great sofa and then a ball or two just beside the sofa as though a child just forgot about it. This time the child is me with strategically placed nearly $400 dollar leather soccer balls. I love it. I would love to have both styles.

No comments: