Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Follow Me


I know I have been gone for a week. Nothing exciting no new major developments but I have been working on the Back To School (BTS) events and campaign getting ready for the season. I am also a part of the twitter community and have linked the blog to my account. What that means for you is that you will now be current and get a little insider look into my day and my goings on. On the right hand side are my twitter feeds, it basically answers the question of what I am doing at the moment. Don't get it mistaken it will not chronicle my "every moment (wink)" but it will give you a peek into the daily activities that help shape the Laidback empire.
there is also a link that says follow me if you are on twitter make me a friend and we can keep up with eachothers goings on.

No comments: