Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Summer Fun


With the temperature rising into the 90's, I started to think about where I would really like to be today. Where you say?!?! Kickin back at the beach, now I could only do this stylishly so here are my beach necessities. We have the beach chair which is simply gangsta by design because it gives you that much need back support when you are sitting in the sand checking out the guys or gals on the beach (you just set it in the sand, like you do your beach umbrella), A purely indulgent (expensive as hell) beach towel from Missoni, but I love the design, and very few people do print design as well as Missoni, a soda cooler that also operates as a radio or mp3 outlet (not the best color, but it rocks for funciton) and of course you got your Laidback tote that comes out later this summer to stuff your sunblock, magazines, camera, and cellphone.

No comments: