Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Back to School (Technology)

Here at laidback technology is everything!! Don't skimp and these lil goodies will last all 4 years of school and then some.

I don't care if you are not a graphics, video or design major, front like one. Go with a mac, and the mac book pro is the way to go.

Upgrade your ipod (everyone has one by now) with a voice recorder. Gone are the days of the mini cassette.

A digital camera is a must to capture the college moments. A little Canon will do the trick without breaking the bank.

You won't need any of these things if you cant get your hungover, partied to much, hung out with my boo behind up in the morning. The days of catching another minute are over when you have to run after your clock to make it stop. Now you are really up. Sure it cost more, but not quite as much as that 8 am class that your parents paid for.

1 comment:

Donna said...

That's crazy I'm emailing an instructor now @ uarts asking if I should go with the Mac, all of the students got one and I'm like yo I was gonna do a pc but this may be the move.

Getting a web design cert so kewl I shall be looking into this.