Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Laidback Reading List




I am an avid reader who likes to stay abreast of what the streets are saying, wearing, debating, and rocking. That helps me to define and develop and grow my own ideas, opinions, and creations. So today let me share what Laidback is reading. I met a cat named Kenneth Brown last night as he hosted a business development seminar. He blessed me with his new book From Welfare to Faring Well that I immediately dug into on the train last night. It's an easy and inspiring read thus far, I'll hit you back with the full scoop this weekend. I am also reading City magazine which has great art direction and is always on the cusp of what's hot in fashion and culture in all of the major cities of the World, and now they offer their back issues online for free.
Swindle, another great magazine with crazy art direction, layout and content is also what I am diggin in presently and always leaves me with a ton of inspiration for new designs. Get brain, must read. Share some of your favorite reads.

No comments: