Monday, February 26, 2007

A Laidback Chick




laidback is about living stylishly in the home and outside of the home. However it is all a result of the dreamer. You have to dream the life you want, you have to decide ahead of time what you want to look like, sound like, and live like, before you can even begin bringing it to fruition. Right now I do not live colorfully and lively the way I desire, which is why I was prompted to start laidback. I wanted to begin living stylishly my way, and so I started taking the steps. I am always inspired by others who design a dream and then live it. Today we salute J Hud for simply believing. She is representing for all of us who dare to believe in our dream. Living life stylishly and beautifully is not hard to do it is just about having the courage to do it, and to do it your way, now that's living your life laidback!

No comments: